Wednesday 13 February 2013

Third Reflection


As I read through my novel, I have seen Hana to act childish. Since she is young nurse, she has not been able to enjoy her childhood like the rest of the world. She is a nurse and has undergone lots of obstacles throughout he life. Even though she is young nurse but she is capable to understand what is going on around her. Many people persuade her to leave Villa San Girolamo due to its current situation after the war, but she has refused to. It’s only her and the English Patient living in this hospital. However, despite the circumstances and the atmosphere current in the town she has been able to feed her patient and herself. She started a life by growing vegetables in the garden of the hospital in order for them to survive.

2 comments:

  1. I admire Hana's strength, its very inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thnk i'm like Hana... we both are reluctant to grow up... haha -kristie

    ReplyDelete