Thursday 24 November 2011

Poem

the world has stopped for me since you left
you were the one who shaped me this way
I grew stronger and stronger with every element that you put into me
your words were like a box full of suprises
that only i knew how to use
the rest knew how to look
but I did more
you knew lots
understood lots
researched lots
pretended lots
and faked lots
but now i see who i have lost
a person that now
I found out how important was
but no matter what happens Ms. Hancock
I still will remember you whenever
I breath

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic poem. Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poem was nicely written. I liked how you wrote the many things that were "lots" and then the final line was "now I see who I have lost." It was a good way of playing with the sounds of words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A moving and thoughtful poem. Marvelous!

    ReplyDelete